Monday, April 16, 2007

My Interview Questions

I was surfing one day, reading through all my favorite blogs, and came across this interview game on Pointless Drivel. I thought it might be fun, so here are the questions he asked of me:

Q1. You have a counter on your blog counting down the days until Christmas. How long have you been clinically insane?

A1. I couldn't really say as I've never ventured in to the nearest clinic to be diagnosed insane. However, I have had a Christmas Countdown Chalkboard hanging by my front door non-stop for 4 years now. But I don't know which gives me more pleasure, the anticipation that comes with watching the days peel away before the wonder of this glorious holiday, or the look of sheer anguish on the faces of those who, as they pass through my door, realize they were just reminded of how many more days they have to get ready for my favorite day!


Q2. You're the second blogger I know from Idaho. Is Idaho made up of just two bloggers and several million white supremacists?

A2. (Are there even several million people in Idaho?) If you think of bloggers as democrats, and republicans as white supremacists, then I'd have to say the answer to this question is simply yes.


Q3. You like camping and rafting. Have you had any Deliverance experiences you would like to share with us?

A2. I've never camped and rafted in Georgia/South Carolina, so the answer would be no. If you are suggesting that all the republican/white supremacists in Idaho are also inbred hillbillies, you should know, we reintroduced the wolf to the mountains of Idaho to help thin that population. Maybe that's why there aren't several million of them here...


Q4. You were born under the Sign of the Dog and you work in education, so you would be the one to answer this question: Is it indeed possible to teach old dogs new tricks?

A4. I learned to blog didn't I? Of course, I can't teach my mother to store new numbers in her phone...then again, she was born under the sign of the pig, maybe that's her problem.


Q5. You are stuck on an Island with all the Disney characters. Which one do you kill and eat first?

A5. Donald Duck, I love fresh roasted duck at sunset! And who wants to sit around and listen to that quacky voice for eternity?



Now, if you want to play, here are the rules:
Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Melony Louise said...

I like questions. :D

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Okay. I'll play.

Interview me.

Suzanne
The Working Writer's Coach
http://www.workingwriterscoach.com

Leo said...

I don't want to be interviewed, but I did want to compliment you on this post and your witty answers-very funny!

You Aren't Forgotten