Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Frustration UPDATE...

I cannot explain the level of disappointment and depression I am at right now. Things were finally going OK for us, I thought they were really looking up. I have a car that's about to fall apart, and a van that only starts some of the time, and I REALLY needed to get this new van. But it won't be happening. They won't reconsider, and now I'm out. Not only that, but I applied for this loan on Lending Tree, which I don't recommend to ANYONE! They put 12 inquiry hits on my credit, and now nobody will touch me.

Are there any benefactors out there looking for someone to give to? I just need $13,000 to get this van for my family of poor foster children.

Thanks again for listening.

Girl from LA has asked to be linked to this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey can u link me on this post? thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

haha sorry I ment that when u have a renter (from BE) its nice to give a link to thier site...thats all.. maybe for nitty gritty? :) sorry i wasnt being a meanie

You Aren't Forgotten